Ink Color: Blue
'Business chic' is how Waterman describes the effortlessly smart Expert fountain pen. Presented in rose gold with polished black ruthenium trim, the Expert Metallic range has a definitively modern feel. Featuring a ridged base on the grip offering unparalleled comfort and control, and a sleek black stainless steel nib for a smooth writing experience. A sharp style statement and a quality writing instrument all rolled into one.
- Metallic rose gold lacquer with black ruthenium plated trim
- Black PVD coated, stainless steel nib
- Comes with 1 blue ink refill
- Can be fitted with converter for use with bottled ink (sold separately)
- Cap clicks securely into place when posted
- Presented in Waterman gift box
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 142mm x D 12.6mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 152mm x D 12.6mm
- Weight: 27g
Originally established in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman in 1888, today Waterman pens are skilfully made in France. He invented the first reliable fountain pen and created some of the first pens with clips. They are well known for their understated designs, chic detailing and tasteful accents. The smooth curves of the Carene was crafted to conjure up the sleek lines of a yacht, whilst the Perspective imitates the geometry of the cityscape. The Waterman Hemisphere is one of our bestsellers.