Ink Color: Black
The combination of gleaming chrome and gold accents finishes this Cross pen with confidence and style. The Bailey's defining feature is an original engraved centre band, which brings the fine detailing typically associated with pricier pens at exceptional value.
- Polished chrome with gleaming gold accents
- Deep cut engraved centre band
- Fitted with black gel ink refill
- Presented in Cross gift box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (closed): L 137mm x D 11.5mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 140mm x D 11.5mm
- Weight: 39g
Cross Pens are regarded as America’s oldest manufacturer of writing instruments (since 1846) and the pioneer of the mechanical pencil. They are coveted for their aerodynamic lines and signature gleaming chrome finish, inspired by Art Deco and Manhattan architecture. Their medalist finish combines chrome with gold accents, typifying their sharp, business-like feel. Many of the Cross designs have remained unchanged for decades, such as the Classic Century and Townsend (the pen of US presidents).