Pilot Capless SE Green Fountain Pen
Matching luxury looks with cutting edge technology, the Pilot Capless features a pioneering mechanism which forgoes the traditional capped fountain pen design. With a quick click of the push-button, the nib retracts into the sealed compartment within, protecting the nib and preventing leaks. With a torpedo shaped profile and streamlined clip, provide a sleek, modern aesthetic. Taking its name from an abbreviation of the French word ‘Seul’, meaning individual, the Capless SE range features a marbled resin finish creating a distinctive and unique appearance for every pen.
- Marbled metallic spearmint green tonal resin body
- Polished rhodium trim
- Rhodium plated, 18k solid gold nib
- Comes with 1 black ink cartridge and cartridge cover
- Cartridge cover must be fitted over the cartridge during use
- Fitted with ink converter for use with bottled ink
- Innovative push-button mechanism retracts and extends nib
- Sealed chamber protects nib and prevents leaks and drying
- Presented in Pilot gift box
- Made in Japan
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (nib extended): L 141mm x D 12.8mm
- Dimensions (nib retracted): L 139mm x D 12.8mm
- Weight: 26g
All orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri are despatched the same day (except on a bank holiday), even if your order has personalisation. Orders placed after 3pm, at the weekend or on a bank holiday are despatched next working day.
We deliver worldwide with a choice of standard (tracked post) and express (DHL air) delivery for most countries. Standard delivery to European countries is €6.50 and takes approx. 2-5 working days, whilst express is €20 and takes 1-2 days. To USA we offer DHL air 2-5 days as a standard service for $8. Delivery charges and estimated times vary for rest of world countries, please see our delivery page for more information.
If you are unhappy with your items, they can be returned to us within 21 days of receipt of purchase to be eligible for an exchange/refund. The item must still be in a re-saleable condition and returned with proof of purchase. Items that have been personalised cannot be returned unless they are faulty. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to return an item, and we can provide a returns label. The charge from Europe is €8 and £10 from most other major countries.
Should you receive a damaged or incorrectly dispatched item, please inform us within 7 days of receipt, so we can advise you on the return of the item. Call 0208 731 8610 or email email@example.com. A returns label will be provided free of charge