Ink Color: Black
Sleek straight lines define the S.T. Dupont D-Initial, providing a modern silhouette. The elongated pocket clip is finished with a gloss black lacquer shield, a simplified version of their corporate branding, highlighting S.T. Dupont’s history and their extensive knowledge of working with lacquer. The all metal construction provides a pleasing weight in the hand, whilst the smooth ballpoint refill glides effortlessly across the page.
- Gloss dark blue lacquer with chrome trim
- Lacquer shield detailing on clip
- D initial engraved in end cap
- Fitted with black ink refill
- Twist mechanism
- Presented in S.T. Dupont gift box
- Comes with free gift: S.T. Dupont pencil case. Colour selected at random
- Made in France
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: L 139mm x D 11.4mm
- Weight: 39g
S.T. Dupont is a French lifestyle brand established in 1872. They specialise in reviving traditional techniques including fine engraving and lacquering, to create heirloom pieces of beauty. Following a request from Jackie Kennedy Onassis, in 1973 S.T. Dupont designed their first luxury ballpoint pen, the “Classique S.T. Dupont”. We stock their entry level D-Initial, flagship Line D, Liberte and Sword with eponymous clip and fighter jet inspired Defi. All pens come with a 2 year warranty.