The TWSBI Diamond 580 matches superior craftsmanship with distinctive design, creating a writing instrument every pen aficionado will covet. The striking diamond faceted barrel prevents your pen from rolling off the table, whilst the transparent construction allows you to see the piston fill workings and remaining ink levels. Sitting comfortably in the hand, this durable, lightweight fountain pen is finished with a screw-close cap and rubber O-ring to prevent leaks and drying. Match the Diamond 580 with the TWSBI Diamond Ink Bottle for an easy, fuss free filling experience.
All TWSBI fountain pens can be disassembled for cleaning and maintenance. TWSBI includes the tools to do so, but recommend this is only carried out by experienced fountain pen users. This should only be carried out as part of long term servicing of the pen; it will not need to be done straight away. All disassembly is carried out at the owners risk!
- Transparent body with metallic yellow orange cap and piston mechanism tip
- Polycarbonate construction creates scratch resistant, resilient and crystal clear finish
- Diamond faceted barrel
- Twist action piston fill mechanism
- Stainless steel nib with intricate TWSBI logo and detailing
- Screw close cap
- Rubber O-ring prevents leakage and drying
- Gently tapered grey aluminium grip section
- Piston mechanism finished in anodised grey aluminium
- TWSBI logo button on end cap
- TWSBI presentation box
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (Closed): L 120mm x D 13.5mm
- Dimensions (Posted): L 142mm x D 13.5mm