Specialising in innovative in-built mechanisms for quicker, easier filling
TWSBI was named for the Chinese phrase “San Wen Tong” (Hall of Three Cultures). These initials were reversed (TWS) and "Bi" added (literally meaning writing instrument) to create the TWSBI name
Loads of good customer reviews submitted through feefo
- Written on 09-May-2023
- Written on 26-Sep-2022A great every day pen. I bought it for drawing and it holds a lot of ink (Which you can see) and feels good in the hand.
- Written on 27-Jul-2022The pen is lovely to hold, it's weight is just right and inkflow is very smooth.
- Written on 15-May-2022This Twsbi Eco has "China" written on the cap, and it is simply not the same quality as the two other "Taiwan" Ecos I own : this nib feels like a M when it's supposed to be an F, and the ink flows way too fast. As a result, the words on the page look bloated. I am very disappointed with the Twsbi Eco.
- Written on 29-Apr-2022I have necer recieved my pen.
- Written on 16-Mar-2022Great pen! It meet my expectations, and its size and ink capacity are excelent as my everyday carry pen.