Classic Visconti design encompass the Rembrandt range. Made from variegated sapphire blue resin and matched with chrome trim, this fountain pen exudes luxury and opulence without breaking the bank. Finished with an intricately engraved stainless steel nib and central band which features the Rembrandt name and the signature curved Visconti clip, the Rembrandt has subtle touches of superior craftsmanship. With a substantial weight and size that’s pleasing to hold, you’ll enjoy this beautiful Visconti Rembrandt pen as much as the works of the master himself.
- Variegated blue resin barrel & cap
- Chrome trim
- Stainless steel nib
- Rembrandt and intricate pattern etched into the central band
- Spring-loaded clip with Visconti logo
- Magnetic cap lock
- End cap can be personalised using 'My Pen System'. Available to purchase separately.
- Fitted with ink converter for use with bottled ink
- Presented in Visconti gift box
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions (closed): L 140mm x D 13mm
- Dimensions (posted): L 161mm x D 13mm
- Weight: 32g
Founded in Firenze, Italy in 1988, Visconti have quickly built a reputation for creating beautiful and unique writing instruments. With designs inspired by art, Visconti also creates stunning limited edition fountain pens. The signature curved clip adorns most pens, whilst their distinctive size and weight add to the appeal. Fountain pens use bottled ink or international cartridges, whilst ballpoints take ‘Parker style’ refills. Personalise your pen using the Visconti 'My Pen System'.