One of our most premium pocket pens, the Yard O Led Viceroy Pocket fountain pen is an ideal travel companion for special locations. Featuring a classic shape with clean lines, this Yard O Led pen is complemented by subtle Victorian features such as a curved clip with screws and the engraved Victorian pattern. Made in England from sterling silver using time honoured methods of craftsmanship, this pen will be cherished for years.
- Free engraving
- 18 carat gold nib - medium
- Intricate hand hammered Victorian pattern
- Made from sheet silver; the unique clip is crafted by 8 different processes
- Handcrafted using traditional 19th century techniques
- Every pen is individually numbered
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Gift box with polishing cloth
- Comes with one ink cartridge
Yard-O-Led’s hand-crafted writing instruments are made in England from sterling silver, using time honoured methods of craftsmanship. They started out as makers of the first propelling pencil, earning their name from the yard of lead the pencils contained. Victorian styling and fine detailing mark Yard O Led pens out, including a unique clip crafted by 8 different processes. Victorian finish pens are hand hammered at least 2,000 times, whilst each pen is individually numbered and comes with a lifetime guarantee.